TRUST PILOT X YHARNNA DESIGNS COLLAB!
I hope you’ve had a great week so far! I’m beyond excited to announce that I have teamed up with the amazing team at Trustpilot to do a giveaway of one of my original canvases.
Trustpilot have commissioned me to create a wonderful piece of artwork for one of you beautiful people! This artwork is for the amazing helping hands campaign that focus’s on giving helpful and useful feedback to businesses. Your helping hands have the ability to really make a difference to small businesses and for this reason we’re encouraging everyone’s hands to be helpful.
Helping Hands encourage consumers to pause, take a moment and give businesses useful feedback that will enable us to grow and improve as a business. I personally think this is a wonderful idea as it’s something that I can relate to personally. The hardest thing that I’ve faced as a business owner is stomaching nasty comments. It’s honestly so hard when you’re so passionate about what you do and genuinely. But equally as business owners we rely on your constructive criticism in-order to grow and improve. Think before you comment, be constructive and be kind. Kindness always goes a long way. About the artwork you can win!
About the canvas piece itself
The artwork you can win is an original mixed media box canvas. It’s also a huge canvas! And is 120x100cm which is roughly just a little larger than 1M X1M. Here’s a picture of me and the artwork below <3
How to win this canvas
Really Simple! All you have to do is comment and tag a friend under my instagram post here . Each comment/tag counts for one entry.
Terms & Conditions:
Competition Duration: 9th-16th Feb 2022
Prize: Canvas Art Work
1. The winner will be selected at random, contacted via direct message.
2. Tag a friend as an entry
3. You must be following @yharnnadesigns
4. . Comment = one entry, entrants may comment as many times as they wish to enter.
5. The winner will be required to provide a full name, contact number, email address and postal address.
6. . All entries are valid for the duration of the competition.
7. Prizes cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Entries must be from the UK mainland only
Good Luck you beautiful people!
Leave a comment